- When and where was The Providence Service Corporation incorporated?
- The Providence Service Corporation was formed as a Delaware Corporation in 1996 and began operations in 1997.
- Where are the Company’s headquarters?
- Tucson, AZ 85701
700 Canal Street, 3rd Floor
Stamford, CT 06902
- Who is the Company’s Independent Auditor?
- KPMG LLP
- Who is the Company’s Transfer Agent?
- Computershare Investor Services, LLC
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Phone: (404) 588-3654
Toll Free: (800) 568-3476
- What is the Company’s cusip number.
- The cusip number is 743815102
- Does The Providence Service Corporation pay a dividend?
- The Company has never declared or paid any cash dividends on our common stock and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends on our common stock in the foreseeable future.
- How can I apply for employment at The Providence Service Corporation Group?
- Please submit a resume by fax, mail or e-mail to the Human Resources Department:
The Providence Service Corporation
44 E. Broadway Blvd. Suite 350
Tucson, AZ 85701
Attention: Human Resources
- Does the Company have a record of my stock trading activity?
- If you hold shares of common stock through a broker, the Company does not, but your broker should. If you possess the stock certificate, please contact the Company’s transfer agent, Computershare Investor Services, LLC at (404) 588-3654 or (800) 568-3476.
- As a registered stockholder, who should I contact to report my address change/report a lost stock certificate?
- Registered stockholders should contact the Company’s transfer agent and registrar: Computershare Investor Services, LLC, P.O. Box 43078, Providence, RI 02940-3078, or call them at (404) 588-3654 or (800) 568-3476. Please contact your stockbroker if your shares of common stock are held in a brokerage account.
- Can I purchase shares directly from the Company?
- The Providence Service Corporation does not have a direct purchase plan. Please contact your stockbroker to purchase The Providence Service Corporation common stock.